Forkift Computer with Weighting SystemBackground
A weighing sensor is installed on the forklift truck. By the automatic detection of lifting pressure, the pressure signal is converted into a current or voltage signal. By A/D conversion, the analog signal is converted into the digital signal. After data processing by a microprocessor, the weighing data is transmitted to Darveen in-vehicle computers through Bluetooth, serial ports or USB ports, so that forklifts can be loaded and unloaded according to schedule. In this way, a lot of time and labor can be saved, overloading and overrunning prevented, equipment wear and tear slowed, transportation costs lowered and work efficiency improved. At the same time, in the case of forklift overloading, Darveen in-vehicle computers can provide sound, light, text and other alarm information to enhance the safety of forklift operation. This solution is widely used in warehouses, workshops, freight yards, logistics and other fields.
Requirements for the Solution
● All-in-one in-vehicle computer with touchable display.
● Mounting brackets supporting various forklift models.
● Supports forklifts with various battery capacities, such as 12V, 24V, 48V, 80V, and etc.
● Connect electronic weighing system via I/O ports, and the weighing system needs power supply.
The solution provided by Darveen includes:
● Rugged and durable Darveen VT-858 in-vehicle computer, which is ideally suitable for various wireless communication environments.
● Industrial grade electronic scale for forklifts, USB/serial ports/Bluetooth data interface.
● RS-232/USB3.0, Bluetooth configuration supporting transmission of weighing data.
● Fully rugged mobile in-vehicle computers, which meet MIL-STD-810F standard, and reach IP65 grade.
● Rugged, durable, anti-corrosion, anti-shock and dustproof enclosure. With such excellent performance, it can be used in various harsh and hostile environments for a long time.
● Forklifts of warehouse